Friday, April 16, 2010

Tractor Supply Company

One of my favorite local stores for farm-related equipment and materials is Tractor Supply Company (TSC).  We have to drive 80 miles to their storefront, but we travel to Minot anway whenever we are ready for a major shopping trip (not real often).

Last week I ordered a pallet of non-medicated chick starter from TSC, and reserved as many heat lamps, bulbs, feeders, and turkey starter as I needed. The manager told me to wait until last Monday to see if they had enough supplies come in, but they didn't, so I was told that my order should have arrived today.

Tomorrow and the next day is our Appleseed Marksmanship Clinic, so I won't be able to pick everything up until Monday.  I will plan on taking some pictures to accompany an interesting post.

Until then--

Jonathan

No comments: